Monday, March 26, 2007

Scale Figures Gone Wild 2: Still Too Hot for CDs

I had a great weekend that included a massage, a great haircut, and a little retail therapy (damn, my new Ann Taylor brown knit dress makes me look like Rita Hayworth!). Evidently, I'm not the only one that had a wacky weekend. Look what showed up in my interior elevations when I opened my drawings this morning:



Lookin' mighty comfy there, pal. You do realize that you're in the women's restroom, right? That's why there's a sanitary napkin disposal next to you.

Man, it's sad when people show up at the radiology tech work desk and insist on a copy of their CT films right then and there at knifepoint.



Auugh! Take what you want and get out! Just leave the sports page!

Happy Monday, y'all.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need Dr. Frankstien in the O.R. elevations. It's Alive! It's Alive

Miss Kitty said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!PRICELESS!

It's like you said: "Four words: man on the can." I love it!

Anonymous said...

Isn't there supposed to be a cat sitting in the guy's britches on the floor?