Saturday, August 2, 2008

Mile High Fixie

My shower horked on Thursday. It refused to do anything other than spit out a little bit of water at an uncontrollable temperature. Guy attempted to fix it, but pronounced it dead within 15 minutes. He had just fixed the leak that had plagued my shower on and off all summer, and now this. "Get a new showerhead this weekend," Guy told me.

So I bought one at Bed Bath and Beyond. Now, Guy went to Boulder today to visit a friend for lunch, which leaves me sweaty from a morning walk and showerless. Shorty must get her plumbing on. Thankfully, this low-flow five-relaxing-setting-with-pause-button contraption came with directions.




Is this thing on?

It's ALIVE!!!!

3 comments:

Lilylou said...

Yay! What a relief to be able to fix something oneself, hey?

Enginerd said...

that's hysterical - I was planning a "Do it Herself" post today - I moved this weekend. gah.

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud!!!! I had ONE good influence on a Shorty... sniff... I so proud...