Thursday, April 8, 2010

[slumping on the chaise with a glass of wine, Part Two]

Y'all, it's been a while since I've been this worn out. Tomorrow is the last of my four deadlines in nine days, so I'll be glad to be done. After a couple of days' rest with Guy (who is also planning to do everything it takes not to work this weekend), I'll be able to post more about the lack of initiative in the workplace and why I watch interior designers for fashion tips.

See you on the other side with my big-ass glass of wine, peeps!

3 comments:

Rachael Sarah Williams said...

EPIC REST!

Plz snuggle your Lulu and relax. And maybe stroll through ARAS? Scritch a few ears? Adopt a 14-yr-old kitteh named Bones? Plz? >^..^<

Enginerd said...

she works hard for the pinot
so hard for it, you know
she works hard for the merlot
So you better treat her right....

:)

Mile High Pixie said...

Kitty B Goode: Lulz! EPIC REST is right. I'm taking Monday off, so maybe I'll catch up on housework then. For now, I think I have some chardonnay I can chill...

Bax: Speaking of chardonnay, BAAHAHAAAA!!! Epic song parody FTW!