Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday Visual Inspiration: Spring fashions, circa March 2010

My apologies for the sparseness of my posts lately--I've been getting ready for two unrelated lectures/seminars. One is a week from today, back in Georgia for a colleague of my sister's. The other is a couple of weeks after that, which is for a collection of architectural professionals. After all of this is said and done, Guy and I are heading to Key West for a few days' rest and relaxation after all the prep work I've done for the presentation. All this work has left me bereft of some good pictures (I do have a few, but I need to fix them in Photoshop first), so today I give you some of the early spring fashions from shop windows in Cherry Creek North back in March. (Note: Mom, you could totally make any of these.)




4 comments:

faded said...

It is my imagination, or do all these look like mid 70' retro? The bright prints and colors remind me of that.

Mile High Pixie said...

Sadly, Faded, the 70s are back. I could take or leave it, really--I look better in 50s attire!

Miss Kitty said...

Plz to bring meh a 6-toed Hemingway kitteh, kthxbai.

Wilderness Gina said...

Srsly? I'm having 60's flash backs. EEeoouuuu! I'm surprised I didn't get more head colds back then.
All fashions were rather basic then. All you needed was double knit and you were set.