Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday Visual Inspiration: Miramont Castle, Manitou Springs CO

Recovering from a month's worth of a cold and working overtime, I thought I should at least post a few nice pictures from a weekend getaway to which Guy whisked me a few months ago. We spent the weekend in Manitou Springs, a few miles west of Colorado Springs and nestled in the shadow of Pikes Peak. More info about Miramont Castle is here; otherwise, enjoy a few shots from the Personal Photographic Collection of Pixie and Guy.










4 comments:

Lilylou said...

Nice pix, Pixie. I've never visited the castle but find the Springs area very beautiful.

Miss Kitty said...

Old house WANT!

[sigh]

Scarlett said...

almost as fun and as purty as breffast wid ME ME ME!

Great to see you again. Don't make me kick your ass - get some rest and relaxin.

hugs from Vegas!
p.s. tell Guy I says HI!

St. Blogwen said...

Izzat u in teh pritty goan inna baffrume? (lol) Noe hed iz wun way to preser-- pre-- keping ur annie min mitty!

Oh, yeah. That stairway. WANT!