Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Back and into the fray

We got back Monday afternoon and have been back at it ever since. Despite the fact that last week was supposed to be Sign-off Week for the Uber MOB, there are still a bunch of changes that have to be done and a couple of deadlines to work towards. Then, a colleague of my sister's (and colleague and friend of mine) is coming to visit at the end of this week (she has another friend in Boulder, and she and I are getting together for dinner). (...oh Lord, I need to clean again...) The break was good, and yes, I owe y'all photos, which I will get to shortly--we went to Death Valley and stayed in a haunted motel, then stayed with Scarlett, then stayed at the Aria where a small sadist masquerading as a personal trainer kicked my ass. Good trip, good shows, good food, great company...fantastic trip!

1 comment:

Miss Kitty said...

EPIC WIN all around! >^..^<

I know you & Linda-Lou will have a good time. Be sure to post a pic or two of Scarlett's huuuuuge kittehs.