Sunday, March 8, 2009

We'll have fun fun fun til Guy takes the Civic away

Kitty and I spent Friday at the spa and a great haute Tex-Mex dinner, then Saturday was spent at Sephora playing with makeup and at the fabric shop buying yards and yards of textile fabulosity for Mom to make us some suits and other outfits from patterns yet to be determined.  Poor Mom--we called her every few minutes to confirm this or that: how many yards for the pants, how much lining do I need, what size buttons for the jacket, do you need thread, do you hate us yet?  So far, Mom does not hate us, but she did need a drink after listening to us buy fabric for an hour.

Today was spent at breakfast and then window shopping in Cherry Creek.  Mostly it was a good excuse to ooh and aah over stuff, discuss what we'd do with a microplaner/silicone cupcake forms/leather sofa/tacky-ass Tory Burch nouveau riche handbag/espresso maker/French blue sundress/whatever.  We headed home for some leftover chili (Guy's recipe) and enjoy a post-dinner walk around my neighborhood.  Finally, we made a cheesecake, the account of which can be seen at some point on Kitty's blog.

I'll tryo to post occasionally about something semi-interesting, but I gotta tell you, while my sister's here, I just wanna hang out and chill with her.  Oh!  I do have some future posts regarding starchitects and chickens coming.

3 comments:

Miss Kitty said...

YAYZ! Full of WIN!

Miss Kitty said...

YAYZ! Full of WIN!

Your kittehs are hiding, mostly. Squaddy's behind a painting on the floor, and Lulu's in the Wan chair. >^..^<

Anonymous said...

I can see it now...
Miss Kitty has secretly replaced Pixie's kittehs with decaf kittehs... lets see if anyone notices...