Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Birthday Pixie and Guy

Happy birthday to Guy and me! Today we turn 40 and 33 respectively. This year we're celebrating low-key, just a nice dinner (my present to Guy) at a restaurant without a TV in it (Guy's present to me). Usually we give each other a trip somewhere, but we decided to save our money and vacation time for a trip to Yellowstone next year. Regardless, I'm lucky I get to share my birthday with a partner that can tolerate my bullshit and occasionally call me on it.

4 comments:

Enginerd said...

pls clone guy.

kthxbai

ps
hppy burthday!!!!

Lilylou said...

Happy Birthday to both of you, Pixie! What a Guy you've got there and how lucky he is to have you!

xtine said...

Happy happy birthday!

Suz said...

Belated happy birthday wishes to both of you. From me and the dog.