Thursday, September 24, 2009

Birfday! Squeee!

iz mah birfday
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Not only am I 34 today, but my beloved Mile High Guy turns 41 as well. We met at work my eighth day in Colorado, and we've been inseperable ever since. And we have the same job (healthcare architect) and the same birthday. I know, it's sick.

It's been a long, busy-ass week, and we both still have a bunch more to do before we have a small weekend getaway for the occasion. However, one of my contractors gave us second row tickets to the pre-season Avalanche game (hockey, that is), and we got free tickets to two of the three St. Louis games this weekend (when they're in town playing the Rockies). Fun is good, and free (or free-ish) fun is better. What is also without price is the many blessings in our lives. We're thankful for those and for each other. And I'm thankful to all you awfully kind people who continue to show up here and read this nonsense--thank you!

Here's to another year of being a complete...whatever I am (pain in the butt, diva, Cassandra, etc.). Rock on!

7 comments:

Lilylou said...

Happy Birthday, Pixie---and Guy too!

Miss Kitty said...

YAYYYYYYYZZZ! Happy birfday, Pixie & Guy!

Enginerd said...

happy happy birfday to you and the Mile High Guy!!!! I hope you has wondermous day and many more ahead.

Have a drink on me.

Charlotte said...

Aw, you and Guy were made for each other!
Happy Birfday!

Gumper said...

From one (unemployed) health-care architect to another (empolyed)health-care architect,.....Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!
You are a joy to read, don't stop.
Gumper

Unknown said...

HAPPY HAPPY!

eh - 34 - enjoy it! i'm Thirty ten! ;-)

Wilderness Gina said...

Hoppy Birpdey Two Yoo!